- Salary $50K+
- Schedule: Day shift
- Ability to Commute: Altadena, CA 91001 (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
- Analyze, interpret, and understand the scope of work for each project and assist the team with final project deliverables to the client
- Assist in preparation of material submittals & track approval process
- Support ongoing construction management of local projects including contractors’ change order review, requests for information (RFI), schedule review, and project coordination/correspondence with team members
- As needed job-site visits with project team members including but not limited to project owner representatives, brokers, contractors, architects, suppliers, inspectors, etc.
- Work and collaborate with team members to complete project deliverables within a defined time -frame/deadline
- Solicit and gather quotes from contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, and vendors (e.g., labor, materials, equipment, etc.)
- Project document control including review/re-label of design sets, plans and specifications, design revisions (bulletins, SKs, addenda, etc.), and identify any discrepancies found within project documents for discussion with management
- Discuss any issues identified involving potential cost, safety, quality, and/or schedule as it relates to project assignment
- Communicate and meet with clients regarding potential and active project requirements including deadlines, approach, expectations, etc.
- Speak and meet with clients regarding ongoing projects and deliverables
- Keep and maintain a “To-Do-List” for work that is outstanding and develop a time schedule and priority list for work to be accomplished.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned
- Experience: 2-years experience in a construction-related field, or two -years of related upper-division college coursework.
- Education: B.S. Construction Management, B.S. Electrical Engineering
- Software: Bluebeam, Adobe & Microsoft Office
- Project Management experience (1 Year+)
- Organized, excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with a fast-paced schedule
- Reliably commute to job sites/office
Job Profile: Air-conditioning
Are you looking for a graduate of a trade school or trade organization? : No
Do you require current safety certificates?: Yes
Do you require a Special Certificate?: No
Do you require reliable transportation to the project site?: No
Do you require a specialty class driver’s license?: No
How many years of experience are you looking for?: 0-1 years of experience
Do you require the tradesman to have their own tools?: No